Thursday, March 8, 2012

Breaking News!!

**Please Stay Tuned for an Important Announcement**

We're moving.

Yep. It's the truth.

Tom has officially been accepted to BUY-I for the Fall/Winter track. Since his dad is now teaching there, Tom gets something like 72 FREE credits. That equals out to just over 2 years worth I believe. How neat is that? And it is because of that, we have decided to move ourselves up to Rexburg to take advantage of this opportunity.

Tom already has a job lined up with the Salt Lake Express. In fact, he's been hired and has already done a few jobs. He is also excited to start a little lawn mowing business when he gets there. Chambers Lawn Care, where you'll get "mow" for your money!

We have an apartment set up as well. It will be a basement apartment that has, how you say "lots of charm," and we're going to love it. We'll be the managers for another apartment (the upstairs) that houses 6 girls. The couple that is there right now will be moving out on April 6th. The landlord wants to take a weekend to spruce things up a bit, and we'll be moving in on the 10th.

I have never moved anywhere besides from my parents house to the apartment that I have lived in for just over a year. Moving quite frankly freaks me out. But I'm excited! It will be a new adventure for Tom and I, and will give us a great opportunity to grow closer as we face new challenges.

So stay tuned as we get ready for this new chapter in our Book of Life: The Chambers Family.

2 comments:

  1. We are excited for you guys to move to Rexburg! It will be great!! SO AWESOME that school is free and sounds like housing/jobs is working out too! It was meant to be! Make sure you let us help move you up there!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and good luck! Rexburg is a fun place! My mom and I are going to the BYU-I Education Week in July...while we're there, we should all meet up for dinner or something:)

    ReplyDelete