Saturday, March 3, 2012

With Love...

February is the month of love, especially at the Chambers home. Well, every month is for newly weds, right? But February is special.

The obvious reason #1 is Valentine's Day. Tom is my one and only Valentine. Ever. Precious, huh? I think so. He's the best Valentine.

I wanted to do lots of nifty crafties to decorate, but I only got to a few. I found a great template online for paper flowers and made a few of those. I never got around to making exactly what I had envisioned for them, but these are my practice ones.



Next year I want to do more of the newspaper and maybe stain them a reddish color. Wouldn't that be pretty? We'll see what happens.

My next projects were my Love and Kisses blocks. My mom and I went and roamed the craft store until we found them. She only attempted the love one though. This picture is before they are completely finished. And, I'll admit, I still don't have them completely finished. It's a work in progress.





The #2 reason for the special month of love is (and it is not number 2 in importance, just on this particular list) OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY! I can hardly believe that Tom and I have been married for over a year now. It's amazing.

And Tom sure did spoil me...



He gave me a Kindle Fire and along with it, he wrote a little diddy about how he wants to forever Kindle the Fire of our love. Mushy stuff. But I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment